To The Annex at Church View Barn,
an ideal getaway for a few nights or longer stays, with easy access to Lincoln and other centres.
Guests enjoy private access to the Annex, which offers a King Size bed (with Hypnos mattress) and Queen Size sofa bed, en-suite with shower, kitchenette (with oven/microwave combi unit and fridge freezer) dining table and chairs for four people, digital 40 inch television, free WiFi and plenty of storage for clothes.
A continental breakfast is delivered to your door and hot meals, for you to prepare in your private kitchenette, can be made available at extra cost should you so wish. A "menu" can be provided in advance of your stay. Details of a number of local places to eat are available in the guest information folder.
Guests have access to their own patio and views across the garden to the Norman Church and Village of Bishop Norton.
Set in the garden is a robotic observatory for viewing the heavens under the vast Lincolnshire skies (when the clouds allow of course!)
Charles is an accomplished and published photographer, who teaches astro-imaging (together with many other aspects of photography). Guests receive preferential rates to participate in any of his courses.
Take a look at his photography at www.charlesthodyphotography.com
Secure storage for cycles can be provided (at no extra cost).
In light of recent worldwide events surrounding Covid19, we can reassure guests that we continue to take all precautions to ensure The Annex is as Covid19 secure as possible. A deep clean is carried out before new guests arrive, utilising recommended cleaning materials and methods in line with government advice and NHS procedures.
We are often asked if we accept pets - generally we are unable to, but do please ask as there can sometimes be some exceptions. We are animal lovers, but acceptance depends upon the nature of the pet and the cleaning regime that we have put into place.
Set in the rural Hamlet of Atterby, Lincolnshire, Charles & Patience welcome you to The Annex at Church View Barn, just 25 minutes or so from the beautiful City of Lincoln, the Market Rasen Race Course, Humberside Airport and the stunning Lincolnshire Wolds.
Atterby is a small, quiet, rural Hamlet adjacent to the Lincolnshire village of Bishop Norton. Nearby villages of Redbourne and Glentham offer local hostelries, as do the Market Towns of Market-Rasen and Kirton in Lindsey, both a short drive away.
The beautiful City of Lincoln, with it's growing and popular University, is close by and offers a wide variety of experiences for visitors to the area.
If you like antiques, the popular Hemswell Cliff Antique Centre is just a mile or two away.
The Lincolnshire Wolds are nearby and offer beautiful views and great walks.
Atterby is close to the A15, the main road between Lincoln and the south bank of the Humber. There is easy access to many places from here.
The country roads offer excellent cycling routes and days out.
The M180 motorway is just 15 minutes away.
If you use "What Three Words" to navigate you can find us with ///restless.series.cluttered
For 1 or 2 Guests - minimum of 2 nights. We charge an extra £15/night for a third guest, to cover extra laundry and breakfast.
For 1 or 2 guests - minimum of 2 nights. We charge an extra £10/night for a third guest.
WE CHARGE AN EXTRA £10/NIGHT FOR A THIRD GUEST TO COVER THE COSTS OF CLEANING AND LAUNDRY FOR THE SECOND BED.
Check-in and Check-out. We ask that you arrange to check-in no earlier than 4pm on the day of arrival and check-out no later than 10.30am on the day of departure. Earlier arrivals may be possible by prior agreement.
Have a question about The Annex ? We'll be happy to help!
Ready to book with us? Please get in touch to check room availability.
Atterby Market Rasen, LN8 2BJ, United Kingdom
8am - 10pm
1. We can’t accept any bookings unless we receive a 25% (or one night fee, whichever is the greater) non-refundable deposit of the full accommodation charge.
2. Bookings can be cancelled for free no later than 14 days prior to arrival. Guests will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival. If guests don't show up, they will be charged the total price of the reservation.
3. Payment for the balance of your booking fee is due 14 days prior to arrival. This payment can be taken over the telephone or via secure email. If the balance is not paid at this point, the booking may be cancelled.
4. We reserve the right, on arrival, to charge a returnable deposit against damage or failure to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. If you break something, please tell us and pay for a replacement.
5. We reserve the right to refuse any bookings or cancel any bookings already made, subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on our behalf.
6. Arrival time is after 4pm on your day of arrival and departure time is 10.30am. This gives us the time we need to clean and prepare for the next guests. Please let us know if you cannot arrive before 8pm or may require a late check out..
7. Payment for bookings can be made by credit or debit card.